How to Find Us
Getting Here By Car
- From M6, From The North or South
- Leave the M6 at Junction 36 to join the A590 to Kendal
- Join the A591 (Kendal bypass) to Windermere
Direction to the Craigholme Bed & Breakfast
- From Windermere Village
- On the A591 (from Kendal) turn left down into the village
- Follow the one way system through Windermere
- Exit Windermere village taking the New Road towards Bowness and the lake continue towards Bowness passing the police station on your left.
- Turn first left after the police station onto Beresford Road, go to T-junction and turn right.
- Craigholme is the fourth house on the right-hand side.
Getting Here By Train
Windermere railway station is situated at the end of the The Lakes Line - the branch line from Oxenholme (Kendal) on the West Coast Main Line. There is a regular service passing through Lancaster, Preston and on to Manchester, terminating at Manchester Airport.